- State of the Kiski-Conemaugh River Watershed: Community Shift
To view the Executive Summary, click here.
To view the State of the Kiski-Conemaugh report, click here.
- The Laurel Highlands On and Off-Road Bicycle Association (LHORBA) is building a mountain bike trail around the Quemahoning. Volunteers are needed to help blaze the trail. For more info, contact LHORBA at http://lhorba.org/contact_us.
- Conservation in Somerset County
Take a moment to read this review of Conservation in Somerset County. This booklet covers items such as the historical, economic and agricultural impacts on conservation in Somerset.
Download and read Conservation in Somerset County!
- SCRIP is on Facebook!
Get involved at events, interact other members or simply keep up to date with SCRIP's most recent activities! Follow us today!
- Stonycreek Restoration Time Line
As part of the celebration of the Stonycreek being named Pennsylvania?s River of the Year, SCRIP President Len Lichvar details the history of the river?s restoration within this new time line of events.
Download Len Lichvar's Restoration Time Line now.
- Stonycreek is named Pennsylvania's River of the Year 2012!
Celebrations will occur in June, which is PA Rivers Month. Details will be announced at a later date. In the mean time, download this ?blast from the past? newspaper insert publication, A River Revival, when the entire Kiski-Conemaugh River Basin, including the Stonycreek, was named PA?s River of the Year in 2000.
Download A River Revival now.
- SCRIP Partners Release Little Paint Creek Coldwater Conservation Plan
Download the plan now.
- Stonycreek River of the Year Coverage:
Daily American. January 9, 2012
Our Town. January 9, 2012
Tribune Democrat. January 9, 2012
Hurst Media Works. January 17, 2012
- Tribune Democrat series on Marcellus Shale - December, 2010.
Day 1 - "Marcellus rush"
Day 2 - "Delayed boom: Local shale drilling activity lags ? for now"
Day 3 - "Gas drilling boom brings calls to protect resources"
Day 4 - "We are watching"
Day 5 - "Industry?s economic impact will bring jobs"
- SCRIP's latest award is an Ohio River Watershed Award.
See our Awards page for a complete list of SCRIP awards.
- No highlights are available at this time.