- State of the Kiski-Conemaugh River Watershed: Community Shift
To view the Executive Summary, click here.
To view the State of the Kiski-Conemaugh report, click here.
- The Laurel Highlands On and
Off-Road Bicycle Association (LHORBA) is
building a mountain bike trail around the Quemahoning.
Volunteers are needed to help blaze the trail. For more
info, contact LHORBA at http://lhorba.org/contact_us.
- Conservation in Somerset County
Take a moment to read this review of Conservation in
Somerset County. This booklet covers items such as the
historical, economic and agricultural impacts on
conservation in Somerset.
Download and read Conservation in Somerset County!
- SCRIP is on Facebook!
Get involved at events, interact other members or simply keep up to date with SCRIP's most recent activities!
Follow us today!
- SCRIP is on Twitter!
Follow us @SCRIP5.
- Stonycreek Restoration Time Line
As part of the celebration of the Stonycreek being named
Pennsylvania?s River of the Year, SCRIP President Len
Lichvar details the history of the river?s restoration
within this new time line of events.
Download Len Lichvar's Restoration Time Line now.
- Stonycreek is named Pennsylvania's River of the Year 2012!
Celebrations will occur in June, which is PA Rivers
Month. Details will be announced at a later date. In the
mean time, download this ?blast from the past? newspaper
insert publication, A River Revival, when the entire
Kiski-Conemaugh River Basin, including the Stonycreek,
was named PA?s River of the Year in 2000.
Download A River Revival now.
- SCRIP Partners Release Little Paint Creek Coldwater Conservation Plan
Download the plan now.
- Visit us on Facebook for the latest upcoming events!
- No highlights are available at this time.
Minutes are not official until amended and
approved at the following meeting.